A customised database makes staff management and correspondence a simple and trackable process for the growing Instrowest brand.
As Instrowest and its team of electrical contractors expanded to service WA’s booming resources industry, its HR communications and certification processes were under increasing strain. Matching appropriately qualified staff with each role required a huge amount of manual processing through emails, phone calls and SMS. They desperately needed a system that would streamline the process and enable tracking capabilities.
Creating a powerful human resource management system, we simplified staff management correspondence by enabling the database to:
- Securely store worker contact details, job placement information, qualifications and medical information
- Upload relevant documents against each worker, including letters of offer, contracts and performance evaluations
- Generate email templates, so that workers can be contacted in bulk
- Note all correspondence sent through the system against the appropriate worker
- Send SMS and email notifications direct to workers, with appropriate attachments
Considerably less time and fewer resources are now required for the administration-side of managing workers, job placements and staff evaluations, enabling the Instrowest team to concentrate their efforts on acquiring more contract work.
Other similar case studies you may wish to review:
Database, quote functionality
Loan application and approval software, enforced workflow, automated tasks, software integration (loan software with external organisations)
Website development, client relationship manager with email capabilities, workflow system, reporting and analytics, inventory tracking, software integration (CRM contracts with external parties, CRM and hand-held devices)
Town of Cottesloe
Website development, online booking system, events calendar, workflow security, extensive training
Identity software, web interface, industrial-strength security controls, audit trails, bulk email and SMS messages, digital ticketing